If you’re seeking a relaxing getaway to the Lone Star State, look no further than King Retreat, a 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental nestled on 15 private acres between Austin and Bastrop, Texas. Boasting a beautiful outdoor space complete with a furnished patio, outdoor kitchen, and seasonal hot tub and pool, you’ll never want to leave! Drive the 10 miles to watch the races at the Circuit of the Americas, experience scenic trails at McKinney Roughs Nature Park, or plan a day trip to Austin for endless attractions and family fun!
With its peaceful countryside setting and all the modern comforts of home, this fully loaded residence offers proximity to endless outdoor adventures, downtown Austin attractions, and some of the best BBQ in the state.
It also includes options for sleeping arrangements:
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full Bed
- Living Room: Pullout Sofa
- Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
- OUTDOOR LIVING: Covered furnished patio w/ outdoor speakers, outdoor kitchen w/ gas grill, fridge + bar seating, outdoor heater, seasonal above-ground pool + hot tub, porch swing, bistro lights, fire pit, gazebo, hammock, large yard
- INDOOR LIVING: 2 flat-screen cable TVs, dining table, high-top bar seating, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, dishware/flatware, breakfast bar w/ seating for 3
- GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, A/C & heating, complimentary toiletries, ceiling fans.
*The homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay. Another vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay.